Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back again...

If anyone had notice it has been quite a long time since a new post was written on my blog..Tat's b'cause my modem had been down for a while so i was unable to write the blog as often as i like hehe...dun worry now i got it fixed i'm gonna write as often as i can...nothing amazing happening in my life rite now....I truly wish that my life could do with a little more magic.....like falling in love...u noe its been such a long time since i like a guy...i mean truly to like a guy and go out on a date...its been hard... i'm not looking 4 pity if u think that's wat i'm looking 4...i doing juz fine on my own....its juz tat sumtimes i do get lonely or i hav sumting great or sad to share,i realise tat i have no one to share it wif...tat's kind of sad..its not tat i dun try but i juz can't find sumone tat could make me feel like wanting to be with him...i date but when i'm out,i wish tat i was sumwhere else and there making boring small talk

No comments: