Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back to the future

Well I was super-bored at work and got nothing to do as the system is having freakin' issues yet again...I dunno what's up with the system this month...it seem to be having issues every day and its affecting my freakin' catalogs haiz..OK so back to the topic..I was surfing the youtube trying to find any video that catches my eye and I saw this video showing the scene where Micheal J Fox was playing the Johnny B Goode song...Man..I love this scene from the movie...IN FACT, I LOVE ALL THE SCENES FROM THIS MOVIE..Its one of my fave movie from all times cause you'll never get tired watching it(its like those Bujang Lapok movies hehe) but its also could be due to the fact that I had a little crush on Micheal J Fox(He's kinda cute :)) after the 1st time I watch the movie hehe

Anyways..what I like most about this scene is of course the sound from the guitar..I love any songs with melodious guitar rifts :)

Well then..enjoy the video and listen carefully to the guitar..Its out of this world ;)

No comments: