Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank God for the friends that I have

Do you know what it takes to really know someone? Its really simple..Just recall all the times that you are being a bitch/jerk/upset/depressed/angry and the person who is always there with you during those times..

Yup that is the person who knows you well and that is truly the person that you can depend on..Everyone wears a mask so when you are not in a good mood, that is normally the time when you expose your real self cause you just won't bother to hide anymore[Unless you are the type of person who is always in bad mood then this doesn't apply to you ;)].

I am really thankful that I have friends that I could depend on..Friends who meets me willingly in the early hours of the morning just cause I said I need someone to talk to..Friends who are willing to be blunt so that I wouldn't deceive myself and allow me to face the cold hard truth. Friends that I could cry on their shoulders and they wouldn't think that I'm being drama queen/cry baby..

Thank God for the friends that I have..

No comments: