Monday, June 16, 2008

I wish that PSP could be banned?!!

Hehe all the avid gamers out there is going to kill me..But I really wish that PSP could be banned..Not entirely of coz but just when you are out with other ppl like your friends and girlfriends/boyfriends..I actually think that it is kinda rude to be playing your PSP while you are out with other ppl and it really make you look like you are very anti-social or the company you are with is not as interesting as the games you are playing..

This observation was done while I was on train home..There was a few couples sitting opposite me in the train and guess what..

Yup, the guys were busy playing with their PSP that they forget their girlfriends are right beside them..I could really see the fed-up faces of the girlfriends...and I kinda pity them cause Well, it is bad enough when your bf wanted to stay at home cause he absolutely have to advance to the next stage of whatever PC games he playing but for him, to bring along the game with him after he has agreed to go out with you must be the absolute worst feeling. He might as well don't go out with you at all..Being a girl, I can understand that you like to spend time with your other half but if he is too busy playing his PSP, It must have felt as if he cared more about the PSP.

So I would like to tender this suggestion where all PSP should be left at home so that quality time can be spent with ppl you love ;) and world would definitely be a better place to live ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed so, i did realise that is getting very common now. It is like addiction to the psp, like how ladies go shopping and guys follow around looking uninterested and sleepy.

michelle :)