Monday, March 05, 2007

WHY MAN U WILL WIN THE EPL(and I am saying this reluctantly)

I don't understand why Liverpool who played really well on Sat just lost and this is second time that this is happening..I really seriously don't get it..its one of the biggest mysteries in the world...Man u was like just like excess baggage throughout the game & I can only see 1 team playing which is Liverpool. I really hate a team that played badly wins based on luck rather than playing good football. If I wanted a game that depended on luck, I rather go buy 4D..I suspect that all the luck that MAN U & Chelsea have is due to a visit to the "bomoh"(medicine man)hehe
So this is why Man united will win:

1)The "bomoh" will dispel any major injuries from happening to the MAN U players especially their important players such as Ryan giggs,christiano ronaldo,Edwin van der sar etc

2)The Man united "bomoh" is more powerful than Chelsea so no matter what chelsea do they can't curse Man U into failing to grab at least a point in the remaining matches or trying to snatch Man u luck away

3)Man u's "bomoh" have cursed Chelsea important players especially John Terry to be more prone to injuries.

The reasons above are just me trying to look at the humourous side of the title race cause I'm just sick of Liverpool losing to teams that playing badly haiz..

No comments: