Friday, March 23, 2007

My current obsession-BRYAN ADAMS

I guess everyone have their obsession from time to time which is good if you know the limits but its really bad if you let ur obsession affect your life. Ok..ok back to my current obsession(my obsessions change with seasons except FOR my obsession with LIVERPOOL). I been pretty bored at work so I decide to make myself look busy by going to YOUTUBE and looking at the music videos there. I started by looking at the old backstreet boys videos trying to re-capture the good old days i guess hehe(I was laughing my heart out when i watch the Get down video.BSB was so hilarious in that video with their chessy dance moves hehe)


Then I went to look for the song called heaven ( when i first heard the song it was sung by Hady Mirza(the 2nd S'pore idol)) as i really like the song. I finally got to know that the original singer of that song was BRYAN ADAMS. When I heard the version sung by Bryan Adams it was way better than HAdy Mirza...and man! i instantly fall in love with BRYAN ADAMS voice. His voice is so husky and sexy so different from any other male singers..I know he is almost as old as my dad but man! he's a really one hot daddy hehe..His songs were all so beautiful and they really captures what I imagine love is all about(I know what he sings is kinda bullshit cause no one will ever do what he sings in his songs but i still love it)..So guys if u ever wanna impress a gal just sing any BRYAN ADAMS' song to her(or if you can't sing at least dedicate the song to her) cause if BRYAN ADAMS can make me (the cynical one about love) melt when I hear his songs..other gals would just fall on your feet hehe..


No comments: