Friday, April 13, 2007

LIVERPOOL vs CHELSEA IN THE SEMI YET AGAIN

hAIZ..looks like we are going to Stamford Bridge yet again..It really sucks man..I was hoping to meet Valencia who was known as the spanish version of Liverpool..(Hehe I was hoping to see if we can beat a team with similar style of play)...But I guess my dream was not meant to be...So well we are meeting Chelsea, a team that is all about individual brilliance, vs US, a team that work hard together. I hate it when we meet this kind of team cause it just take one person to be at the right place at the right time for Liverpool to lose. This have happened plenty of times before(remember Man U). So I'm just crossing my fingers that Chelsea's luck have run out and that the liverpool team will play as if it is the Champions League Final.

I'm also hoping that AC Milan will knock out Man U so that Man U fans will not be able to gloat and so that it will be another spectacular final with AC MILAN(actually I'm kinda bias cause I absolutely adore KAKA and is hoping to watch his brilliance again).

Man to watch this match: Steven Gerrard
To know why please check out this video(CHELSEA YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

No comments: