Wednesday, April 18, 2007

THANKS EVERYONE!! :)

I had so many of my friends calling me up and smsing asking how I am doing when I post up my poems in my blog. I know my poems are kinda depressing but that doesn't not mean that I'm feeling sad right now Or that I just broke up with someone. The poems I wrote are just my inspirations which are derived from past experiences, my frens experiences or my take on how ppl feel when they are in that situation..and since many ppl were asking me wat those poems mean and what inspire me to write these poems..ok..ok I tell you

1st poem: Tears

This poem was inspired by my best fren experience who kinda being led on by this idiotic guy who refuse to go to the next stage of the relationship. I mean they have been going out for months and all this while it was my fren who have been asking him out and "wearing the pants in this relationship" the guy didn't even do a thing..haiz..I was so angry with this idiot guy that it inspired me this poem. :) [see got nothing to do with me :)]


2nd poem: Perfect me/Ordinary me

I got an idea about this poem when my "fren" commented about my attire and how i could look better if I dress up. I was like "wat u mean by that" and I never complain when u don't comb your hair or never iron your clothes & since when do you care about this superficial stuff. I guess ppl does change when they are in different environment(since me & him are working now and him being surrounded by all those made up "pretty gals"). I was so mad and upset when he say that cause I was feeling as if I'm not good enough for him now..haiz..so I vented my anger and frustration on in this poem:) [ok this got something to do with me but actually don't all gals/guys have experience this before with their other half ;P]


3rd poem: The One

hehe everyone thought I broke up with someone when they read this poem maybe due to the 2nd poem heehe very misleading eh..actually no lah..its just me remembering the past...Cause the feelings that i felt after writing the second poem made me remember my 1st ever love..I feel that it was funny that events that happens long time ago still have such big effect on me now and that I'm still not free from those memories which I have been trying hard to forget and i can still feel the hurt I felt from those days haiz...Well no one can ever forget their 1st love. But its true when i was in love for the 1st time, all the poems I wrote have happy endings but rite now I guess after reading the poems that i wrote earlier, most poems are about betrayal..I dunno why..Maybe I have become a cynical and more realist person..someone who no longer believe in words of love..[OK lah i admit this poem got 100% to do with me but believe me,I'm over it & I am perfectly happy with the way that I am now :)]

So thanks everyone for caring and i hope that these will answer all your questions regarding my poems :)

No comments: