Friday, May 18, 2007

EPL has ended

So now official EPL has ended...what is left to look forward to is the FA Cup final(which I don't want either team to win it so I won't really be looking forward to this match) & the Champion league final which I want both teams to win it so I'm in a serious dilemma but of course i'm leaning more towards Liverpool cause this team is the only one my heart. I really admire AC Milan team though not because they made Man U look like a schoolboy team but I think that they are the only team that deserve to be in the final with Liverpool hehe :).

My prediction for the FA Cup final..I only decide on chelsea because it might save Jose Mourinho job and it will stop those infuriating Man U fans bragging about winning the double..it is already bad enough that they already won the EPL(But they deserve to win it though, they played really briliantlly this season). Although I hate Chelsea to the core hehe(they are the new Man U) but I absolutely adore Jose..He's such an interesting coach and without him EPL post match conference will be so boring...

My bold prediction for the Champion league Final: LIVERPOOL TO WIN IT as a true Red I will never wish for my beloved team opponent to win it but of coz if i'm being honest AC Milan have a higher chance of winning it just look at the quality players they have..nut I dun mind Liverpool being the underdogs..it seem like we just perform better when we had the underdog label tag to us ;)


SO COME REDS!!RELIVE ISTANBUL..YNWA!!

Just for inspiration..check out the video below. :D

No comments: