Thursday, August 23, 2007

Love is??

Love has so many different meaning to different ppl...So I did some survey and ask them what is their meaning of love..

Here are a few definition of love:

Ladies:
1)Love is companionship
2)Love is attraction
3)Love is sacrifice
4)Love is 99% pain and 1% ecstasy(I love this ans hehe)
5)Love is Love(huh??I catch no balls)
6)Love is sweet
8)Love is maturity
10)Love is crazy(A very gd ans!)

Guys:
1)Love is complicated(This is another gd ans)
2)Love is sex
3)Love is passion
4)Love is suck(huh??actually i don't get it too)

Hehe..It works..As you can see from my survey, ladies tend to describe as love as something that got to do with emotions..But for guys, they tend to lean towards the physical..So I guess now we know what ladies and guys think abt love eh.. :)

Check out the vid..I think it describe what love is all about :)

2 comments:

6 said...

love is all bittersweet rolled into one darlin.

Anonymous said...

I will define LOVE as..

Finding a person who fill up your life, make it complete have character, traits that u don have and your good points have covered his weaknesses. Whole heartedly, best friend, best lover one and only for the rest of life. Build a dream together hand in hand till death do us part...

haha.. I can't find such a person. lol. can u?