Thursday, September 13, 2007

Guys & dresses

Hehe you must be wondering wat's the link between guys & dresses rite?? There is a link..Cause guys always go crazy when they see a gal wearing a dress hehe...This actually happened to me..I had one of those rare ocassions(my company D & D) where I had to wear a dress..and you can't imagine how many compliments I received after ppl saw me wearing that dress..Hehe it was kinda hilarious to me.. Cause i am still me the person they see everyday but its just that I'm wearing a dress...hehe

There's even one conversation that when like this(funny to me lah but mayb not to you hehe):
Guy:Wah u look so pretty today..
Me: huh?where got?No lah i'm juz wearing a dress
Guy:Yeah I know but u look so different from usual
Me: of coz lah I'm wearing a dress..all girls look pretty in a dress
Guy: No lah not all..its juz tat u can carry the dress well
Me: Erm..ok thanks for the compliment I guess..(hehe at that point I had no idea what he's talking abt)

Even my "fren" start to treat me differently after he saw me in that dress. He used to be kinda rough which is I'm used to but now he treat me so manja hehe..I tink he finally saw me as a gal and tat i'm not just one of the guys hehe..He told me I shld wear dresses more often..I was like do u know how suffering it is to be in a dress? When u wear a dress, u need to complement it in heels..And do u know how torturing it is to be in heels...Of coz my fren juz laugh and say but you'll look nicer wat hehe(this is the 1st ever compliment frm him)..I was quite shocked at that point..hehe can't believe he juz say tat..

Mayb u shld check out the dress I'm wearing that make guys go crazy but for me I still look like me but juz in a dress




p/s: anyway the D & D sucks...I suffered wearing a dress for nothing hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yah i agree with u, it is only but a dress. lol

Why your frend so shock nvr see a dress before. i was imagining that your dress is super low cut so he went a bit "gaga' over it.

But well, a normal dress. I think perhaps he likes u !! muahaha thats y he is purposely sweet talking to gets ya attention. muaha

I am sure u feel like on ectasy being complimented ! =)

mk

Anonymous said...

t-shirt and pants = 2 coordination
dress = 1
in short, the lesser coordination you wear, the more you are attracted to u...hehehe. but oh well, who cares as long as the compliments goes to u. =) and oh, thank god i didn't attd the dnd manz.

-six-