Monday, September 17, 2007

Changes & Strangers

Have you ever wondered about the changes in your life? Whether it had made you a better person or in fact whether there are any significant changes at all in your life? To me, I'm not sure whether the changes in my life have made me into a better person or made me worse(this can only be answered by frens and family who had known me for a long time hehe). But one thing I know is I really hate changes cause it give me feelings of uncertainty. Of coz to some, changes are like new adventures in their life which really is a positive way of thinking. But not for me, I'm pretty happy with the way my life is...until now...There are so many changes in my life that sometime I feel like its too much..Hehe that sound so dramatic..I know that changes is part of life and I know that eventually all relationships need to move on to the next stage. But wat if I'm not ready and I do not want to move on..I don't see anything wrong with that..That doesn't mean that I do not care at all..And that doesn't give u permission to change to someone that i barely know now..Sometimes I wonder..who are u?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Future is always uncertain. so live today well..

can't stop anyone from changing. perhaps it is better to move on? it looks like the person u care has move on and doesn't quite exist in this dimension??

I too wish don have so much changes. Wish that my health could be back as before and not always getting sick for the slightest thing. And so prolonged. Wish i am healthy again. Good health is happiness. Don't u agree with me? Now i see, everyone with good health now, shld feel happy coz they are healthy, something which a long time I have not experienced. lol. ok, maybe it is due i am paranoid too.

mk