Friday, September 21, 2007

NUMB

If you ask me what I am feeling now..All I can tell you is that I'm feeling numb...Seriously I feel so detached rite now like I'm moving on autopilot...This has left me in such a daze that I even left my purse in my friend's car without even realising it..It didn't start out this way..At first I was angry but not at anyone just at myself..My family and even a colleague at work commented that I'm like so moody lately..

Me and him start out as friends 1st and we became so close tat it was natural for us to go to the next step...It was all fine and happy at first but soon we had to start on the next chapter of our lives which is the working life..That is when everything start to change..He start to become more possesive where he'll get upset each time I went out with my frens and came back late but he knows that before we were together, I specifically told him that I love my freedom and he promised that he won't get upset if I went out with my frens..But you and I all know that promises are made to be broken..

It came to a stage where he'll even msg or call me just to check up on me and to ask where I am...that was the breaking point for me, I hate being checked upon as if i'm some kind of criminal..It feels like he just don't trust me anymore

I know that when relationship starts to fail both parties are at fault..I can't deny that..I know that all this while he's been bugging me to make our relationship official in front of my family(Yup my family doesn't even know that we are a couple, they just think that we are frens) but this doesn't juz involve just me and him..We are from different backgrounds and I'm worried that my parent won't be able to accept him..He took my reluctance to let him meet my parents as a sign that I doesn't care..which is so far away from the truth..

So we both decide that we should take a break from each other to think things through and whether it is best that we stay together or just to remain as frens..But in my heart, I know where this is going to lead..But sometime when you are at a crossroad, you have to pick the road that is best for you even though it is a painful choice to be made...


1 comment:

oink-oink said...

*pat pat*
Time will heal