Friday, September 14, 2007

Men's hottest Woman & women's hottest man

Hehe..A blog post back to back.Well if you are thinking wat I'm thinking then u are rite...I'm totally absolutely free yesterday & today..As the system is having downtime to be upgraded, I can't do a single thing therefore I'm here to spread my wisdom(or if u wan to put it in another way my nonsense hehe). As u can see from my previous post, i love asking ppl weird ques hehe and from the title you'll know wat ques I asked them and these are the ans they gave me

Men's hottest Woman(based on Hollywood only)
1)Jessica Alba(So many guys give me this ans)


2)Jennifer Love Hewitt


3)Angelina Jolie


4)Catherine Zeta Jones



Women's hottest Man(based on Hollywood only)

1)Johnny Depp


2)Adam Brody


3)Benjamin Bratt


4)Jared Leto


5)Matthew Mcconaughey


I guess you would like to know my ideal man:
Tom Welling from smallville(who can resist that smile rite ;))



Anyway, there is a reason why i did this survey. Interestingly you can see each gal give a different guy to wat they think is hot but for guys, the gals they chose are almost similar don't u think..hehe

Anyways, I came across this article which I think is a very interesting :)
Y dun u guys read it and tell me wat u think?

Men scared of women with perfect figures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any websites that can predict the reasons y we chose those hunks...probably can reflect to us wat kind of guys we like in reality....hmmm....i wonder...

Anonymous said...

The article u posted on the link, i have read the article too.. lol

Nice to know, so we can binge on tidbits n choco.. lol

juz kidding, on the note of being health conscious tidbits are very unhealthy junkies.