Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Weakness in life

Everyone have their own weaknesses. So I decide to list down the things that makes me goes weak in the knees hehe

So here we go(not in order of merit hehe):

1)Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream from Swensen(Each time I have a taste of this, I feel as if I died and went to heaven)

2)Lagsane(my fave food of all time and the weird thing is I love the burnt parts of the lagsane)

3)Ice blended mocha from Coffee bean(The shot of coffee in this could keep me up all night hehe)

4)Hot Macdonald French fries with curry sauce(All i can say is I'm loving it hehe)

5)A smile from a baby(Even if i'm a terrible mood, seeing this will make me smile instantly :))

6)Pink roses(Don't ask me why pink..I myself dunno the ans..juz love it in pink that's all :))

7)Any shirt in that perfect shade of purple(Its so hard to find)

8)LIVERPOOL

9)Chicken rice from Hawa :)(Bring back plenty of good memories everytime I eat this)

10)Carrot cake from Far East Plaza(Yummy!!)

Hehe if you noticed my weakness are mostly food hehe..Does that mean I'm more of a glutton than a material gal? Hmm I dunno wat do u think?

But wait i still haven't tell you all what is my ultimate weakness.

IT'S A SMILE FROM A GUY WITH DIMPLE/DIMPLES!! HEHE...

Go on dun be shy..WANNA TELL ME WHAT'S UR WEAKNESS?? :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weakness?? muahah.. someone from my workplace, his name starts with alphabet R.

Too bad there will nvr be a begining or an ending.. = )

6 said...

my weakness is dudes with wonderful dimples too......and yes, sticky chewy choc. but you know what, how the hell don't you get fat like me for all the gluttony weaknesses you have? dammit!

Anonymous said...

his love for me....:)

Anonymous said...

Hello

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please attend our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/bilder.html]brustvergrößerung bilder[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

Anonymous said...

i very enjoy your posting kind, very exciting,
don't quit as well as keep penning considering it simply just good worth to look through it,
excited to see a whole lot more of your current stories, cheers!

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, choice look ahead in behalf of more related articles promptly as its anecdote of my pick topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this web
site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

Look into my weblog - diet that works