Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LIVERPOOL 1 CHELSEA 1

HOW UTTERLY HORRIBLY UNBELIEVABLE!! I was just counting down the seconds when this happened:



I think all Liverpool fans were cursing RIISE when this happened me included..I just so couldn't believe it..Why use your head when u can kick the ball and let it be out of play..WHY!!

The Hero which help us defeat Barca had just became the villian..And Liverpool was playing great and they really deserve to win this match..But well what can I say..nothing is set in stone in football and absolutely anything can happen as this has proved..But all is not lost, we still have the 2nd leg at Stamford bridge..

I hope that MAN U will do us a favour and make the Chelsea players run around in circles and tire them out so that we'll could take advantage of their tiredness..wishful thinking i know..but well i just have to take what i can get..

HOW UTTERLY HORRIBLY UNBELIEVABLE!!

YNWA

No comments: