Friday, April 18, 2008

A man out there is really proud to call me his gal

It's a funny story really...I was just minding my own business in the train when my "fren" called and was really excited about something..The train was going underground and due to poor reception, I can't really hear wat he was saying..IT actually sounded like he was under water hehe..I finally told him to slow down and take a deep breath cause he is making no sense at all to me..

He told me that he saw my letter in the NEW PAPER..actually it was his fren who was reading the paper and he accidentally noticed my name..and was pointing at that new paper saying that's my girl name..He was so super excited about it and keep pointing it out to all his colleague...Hehe I think actually he expects me to be as excited as him but i guess my reaction was pretty disappointing..I just went "is it?Hmm ok i'll buy the NEW PAPER later" He asked how come I'm not excited about this so I told him "Actually, the NEW PAPER published my letters many times before already hehe". Surprisingly to me, he became quite upset that I didn't share that with him. He said if he knew earlier, he'll collect all the letters and keep it as momentos..

I knew that he is 110% not interested in football cause his definition of football: 11 men chasing after one ball.How ridiculous is that? But him being him, he'll always come along with me whenever I have to watch a football match outside.(His excuse not safe for a girl to be at a bar/kopitiam full of men alone, actually I just think that he's jealous.) and always listen(in this case pretend to listen) whenever I need to vent about Liverpool. So to me, this is a very small thing that I dun think I want to "burden" him with it and that I dun think he's interested in anyway. But I guess I was wrong..Hmm you learn something new every day.

No comments: