Monday, December 17, 2007

Just an ordinary day out??

Two couples seen going out together at Vivocity..Looks and sounds ordinary enough...Well guess what..looks can be deceiving..Hehe very melodramatic..On sunday, was the 1st outing me and "him" had just as frens with my sister and her BF acting as lamposts hehe..[Sorry sis :)]..It was familiar yet strange at the same time..Most of the time, we chatted like normal but sometimes when we saw something that might trigger our memories in the times when we were together it got weird..and its up to my sister to fill up the silence...This is the reason I sometimes feel that this wouldn't work..It just doesn't feel the same..and its hard cause this had to be done behind my parents back and had to be with a group when going out with him so it wouldn't be so obvious..But with "him" being "him", he managed to steer my thoughts from all those negatives things.

Somebody asked me what do I love about him:

That is such a hard question to answer because there's so many answers to that question:

But if there's one thing I love about him:

His ability to know what I'm thinking and feeling and just knows how to make me feel better without me telling him..

No comments: