Monday, December 17, 2007

Liverpool 0 Manchester United 1

As expected, Man U won against Liverpool

Well what do u expect from team which well rested against a team which had to travel miles away for a must win match..I knew from the start that fatigue will most definitely play a part and it's a good result if Liverpool managed a draw..But we lost..It doesn't matter..Most people are saying that Liverpool will be out of the Title race etc..To these people, all I can say is WHATEVER!!..You guys have been saying that since we had the drawn matches phase..But guess what we still have a game in hand and nothing is impossible..Teams which look invincible now might crumbles once the African Nation Cup comes along...Points will definitely be dropped..And most importantly, the 4 team ahead of liverpool rite now, have not had a real team crisis yet which Liverpool had gone through...

I am not going to say that Liverpool is going to win the Premiership this season..all I am saying that It is a possibility..So I really hate those guys who keep saying that Liverpool had nothing else to play for this season...Yeah rite..We got to the knock out stage when you ruled us out and maybe bcause u ruled us out now for the premiership..It might give us more determination to win it..

Anyways, I seem to start a tradition where I would be wearing a Liverpool shirt or Jersey whenever Liverpool lost[which won't be often I hope]..So I decided to wear my Liverpool shirt to the office today[my b'day gift from my colleagues :)], and guess what.. the guys in the office are being really nice to me about Liverpool losing hehe maybe they are scared that I might burst into tears if they teased me too much hehe[Benefit of being a girl ;), if its one of the guys(2 gooners & 1 red devil), they surely get it more worse than me]

No comments: