Monday, January 21, 2008

New Year's Resolutions=> so not me..

Hehe I know that it is kinda too late to talk about New Year resolution and stuff but since it is still January..I see no harm in talking about it...

You see I have never made new Year resolution and won't ever make one..But suprisingly this has shocked a few people including my manager who had harmlessly asked me about my resolution...

My theory is this why wait until a new year to make a resolution..Why can't we just make up resolutions as we go on in life.Isn't it more logical to make up resolution in accordance with wat you are facing right now instead of making one in the new year..

I know that some people might argue that New Year resolutions are for us to look back and see what improvement that can be made the next year..But that is kinda of silly don't you think... waiting until the end of the year to do a reflection on yourself..Its like doing nothing about yourself for the whole year and suddenly when the end of the year came, u start to look back on ways u could improve urselve better...So weird hehe...

I wish that above is the answer I have given to my manager when she asked me that ques but I was very surprised by her question that nothing came to mind..I just told her that there's no point making one cause most people say that it is meant to be broken hehe..So very the lame and Cliche...I think I lost a few brain cells when I said that hehe...

So people, there's no harm making New Year's resolution but just don't ask about my New Year's resolution cause I might lose out few more brain cells trying to answer that question ;P

1 comment:

6 said...

hey, love this one. true. true. it's just like birthdays, anniversaries, aidilfitri. why wait till then to do what you can now? but then you see, not everyone thinks of it this way hence these dates helps them reflect, reminisce etc. so there. nonetheless, like the way you think of that here. =)