Thursday, January 31, 2008

West Ham 1 Liverpool 0 Just one word- Disappointment

I really don't get this..What in hell is Liverpool doing? To concede a penalty at the final min is complete bullshit..Liverpool is no longer the same team as before..it seems like they have lost their spirit...

I've been keeping quiet lately about the way Liverpool is playing..I even kept quiet when they played like shit[especially the defence] against some non league club that is made up of part-timers..But seriously, this is the final straw..I want the old Liverpool back..I want the old Liverpool who fight for every ball and never give up..I want the old Liverpool who might lost but kept their fighting spirit. I want the old Liverpool who is proud to wear their Liverpool shirt and truly feel the words to "You'll never walk alone".

I JUST WANT MY OLD LIVERPOOL BACK!!

No comments: