Monday, December 10, 2007

Liverpool unbeaten run halted by Reading

Reading 3 Liverpool 1

That was seriously the final score for this match..Unbelievable right..Well believe it..After that match, i didn't know whether to cry or to scream[Hehe maybe i should do both]. The tactic were wrong from the start and when I saw Momo Sissoko and that rookie guy[Hobbs something] in the line up, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach..I don't understand why Rafa would not utilised all the talents that he has on the bench..Instead He placed Voronin & Gerrard in position where they couldn't thrive when he has Kewell, Babel and Lucas Leiva..I have always believed in Rafa but this time, his tactics really baffled me. I mean I can understand his position on resting players for the important matches on Marseille & Man u later. But isn't it more logical to put out ur best players on a pitch, go all out to win in the 1st half and start to rest players when we are WINNING..But not in Rafa's mind, I guess this guy's mind didn't work logically as He did the direct opposite by taking off Torres[I don't mind him being off cause he looked slightly injured], Carragher[Leaving Hyppia(old) & Hobbs(too new), and that's when the defence start to crumble] & GERRARD[What was RAFA thinking!!]. And when I heard that, Arsenal also lost against Middlebrough, I seriously did not know whether to be mad or relieved. Mad because this was our chance to close up the gap and we blew it or relieved that at least Arsenal is still within our reach..But what I can say is that I will be truly pissed off, If Arsenal won that match...

Of course me being me, I decided to wear my Liverpool jersey on Sun while being out with my friends just to show my support for liverpool..It doesn't matter that I got teased by strangers and of couse my friends.. me being a girl and wearing a Liverpool shirt and Liverpool losing all that crap..But the weird thing is I saw many guys wearing the Liverpool jersey too..WE just smiled at each other knowing that Win or Lose..WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE :)

No comments: