Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Obsessive addiction part 2

I watched Grey's anatomy yesterday and this quote from Meredith completely hit the nail in the head[Hehe you know what I mean rite..(For those u doesn't, it's a metaphor)].Check my previous post if you want to know more.

"In the hospital, we see addiction every day. It's shocking how many kinds of addiction exist. It would be too easy if it were just drugs and booze and cigarettes. I think the hardest part of kicking a habit is wanting to kick it. I mean, we get addicted for a reason, right? Often, too often, things that start out as just a normal part of your life at some point cross the line to obsessive, compulsive, out of control. It's the high we're chasing, the high that makes everything else fade away."

- Meredith Grey

The worst thing that you can get addicted to is "L.O.V.E". I feel that sometimes addiction comes so naturally to us that we don't even know that we are addicted until we are forced to go "cold turkey".

And to continue the Theme of addiction..Below is the song "Addicted" from simple plan for your enjoyment :)

1 comment:

taylor1940 said...

In my opinion this is an interesting article which help me in gathering valuable information.
========================
Taylor
Drug Rehabs