Monday, October 20, 2008

One of the movies that you need to watch in your lifetime: THE NOTEBOOK

The movie "The Notebook" really had leave a deep impression on me. Although most people would classify this movie as a tear-jerker but for me, not a single tear rolled down my cheeks. Cause this movie made me feel joy not sadness. It made me feel that true love still exist in this selfish, selfish reality and that one day maybe one day the love that Noah had for Allie will happen to me :) You see I'm a little sceptical about love. I don't really believe in forever[which is kinda sad] but this movie gives me hope that love will truly grow with time and it won't fade away into obligation.

As always, my "fren" will say these things only happen in movies, books and fairy tales and he don't understand why girls always fall for the same tricks again and again. I told him that I know these things won't really happen in real life[girls are really not that dumb] but at least it gives me the reason to dream and that is enough for me ;)



P/S: Don't you think that Ryan Gosling look so much like Fernando Torres..[Cue in *SIGH*]



No comments: