Thursday, November 20, 2008

Falling in love..Now that's a scary thought...

I've always been scared of falling in love..To me, it is one of the scariest things in the world..Most of the time I try to convince myself that I'm not in love..Cause just the words "Falling in love" is scary..Have you ever wonder why its called falling in love? Its because when u r in love, its just like falling from certain height..U have no control over it and just have to go with the flow and hope that you land somewhere soft and cuddly or have yourself land on the hard concrete and break into million pieces just like Humpty Dumpty hehe..Maybe you'll say that I'm just a control freak. Well maybe that's true, I do love to be in control and really hate it when things don't go my way :P.. Well yeah I'm a brat so sue me :P

So why is it now me being a falling-in-love-phobic is posting all this lovey dovey crap lately hehe :P
The reason is cause I can't help it..all these sugary side-effects of falling in love is turning my brain into mush and I'm clearly not myself.I've turned totally like one of those chicks in a romantic comedy.[Obviously someone who I don't inspire to be] Having dopey smiles on my face without a reason..Getting positively giddy and looking forward to the weekend..Thinking of what to wear when meeting him..and getting all upset when he says he's too busy to talk..Somebody kill me now why am I behaving this way..this is so not me..All I can blame on is that I am experiencing all these horrible side-effects that you'll get when you are falling in love..


I keep waiting for the bubble that I'm floating in lately to burst and crash land me into the hard concrete floor..But it doesn't seem to be happening in fact everytime I think its going to burst..He'll do something to make my bubble soar even higher..Yes, I'm talking in metaphor..please don't take everything I wrote literally cause you'll never figure it out..[See, I'm turning into a b*tch too OMG].

To summarise this post, what I'm trying to say is I'm absolutely scared and possibly going to freak out soon..wondering what's going to happen next cause I almost could smell in the air that something big is about to happen..Maybe its sixth sense..Yup sorry to disappoint but I don't see dead people :P Maybe I should just chill and take a deep breath..Yeah..I think its working cause I just managed stop hyperventilating..

So delaila here signing off
Roger and out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN9KNVe3l2Y

No comments: