Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Birthday Wish list



Feeling bored at work with nothing to do and with my birthday coming up(For the benefit of those who don't know, its on 26 Nov), I decided to create a birthday wish list for all those people who had no idea on what to buy for my B'day hehe ;)



1) Nokia 5310 XpressMusic :I've been wanting a slim HP which have good MP3 player and stereo cause for me that is the must-have function in my HP hehe so when this HP was launched, it was seriously like my dream HP..I would bought it immediately if its not out of my budget now.





2)Sony PSP with FiFa street 2: So that I do not have to fight with my Bro whenever I wanna play FiFa street 2 hehe I'm addicted to that game :)






3)Swensen Ice cream cake(Sticky chewy chocolate flavour): I been wanting to try ice cream cake since forever and maybe this year my wish will come true ;)





4)Liverpool Jersery from the away and european kit(in ladies size pls): I already have the home jersey. I just need the away and european jersey for a complete set ;)


5)To have a good time this sat as my wonderful frens have planned a surprise to celebrate my birthday..I don't even know what they are planning but I sure appreciate their efforts. And I absolutely love surprises but pleasant ones only of course ;)














No comments: