Friday, November 16, 2007

Titanic and ME

"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. "


Jack Dawson


This is the part where I'll always cry no matter how many time I've watched Titanic. Yesterday I was doing some channel surfing when this scene was playing on channel 5..Suddenly BAM! my tears starts flowing, my mom was quite alarmed, she thought I was hurt or something..I told her it was nothing just crying because of the movie..She laughed and told me that I'm such a sentimental..


I don't know why..whenever I watch this scene even without watching the whole movie, my tears automatically starts to flow..Maybe its was it was words that is being said during that scene..It is full of love yet the word L.O.V.E is never mentioned. Hehe.. maybe its just me trying to romanticise that scene but really that is the scene which had touched people hearts.
People might say that titanic is cheesy and a waste of film but me that scene alone is worth it to watch that movie hehe and of coz not fogetting the moment where titanic broke into half and sank..hehe everybody love to have a little carnage to go with the romance in the movie ;)


No comments: