Monday, September 13, 2004

How come nobody's reading and commenting my blog:(

this is so weird...nobody's reading my blog although it's there for you guys to read....Why is this happening??is it because my blog is too boring....well that's too bad this is my life story....i really have to admit my life is kind of boring and monotone and very routine....but at least i'm honest rite....or do you guys prefer me to cook up some old grandma story abt my life filled with adventure and romance....if that is what you are looking for then you are at the wrong place,you should be curled up somewhere reading a fiction book not here reading my blog from your monitor....This is a true life story happening to a girl somewhere on planet earth, some sort like a autobiography, only less spectacular causing i'm not someone amazing...or special...i'm just you average girl next door.....ppl like you...so pls if your are reading this leave me some comment even though its something nasty heheh I guess you must be thinking this gal must be really desperate for some comments...YES...I'm going to admit it I AM REALLY DESPERATE FOR SOME COMMENT CAUSE I'M TIRED OF WRITING MY BLOG AND NO ONE IS READING AND COMMENTING ON IT!!!I thought blogging is supposed to be fun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u think jus waiting from 245pm to 3 plus is a long wait, wat do u call me if i waited 1 to 2 hrs.

y u so silly. Nobody ask u to wait there like a "lamp post". u could walk ard and come back later or meet somewhere.

Delaila is my fav friend ok.. don bully her, not even using words. u can only write praises and compliments.

This person here has no patience at all.