Saturday, September 11, 2004

What a sucky day for me!!

Although today is the weekend, it doesn't start off very well for me....1st of all i didn't have enough sleep and woke up with a headache....then i had to do a stupid maths quiz which i had not studied with a pounding headache...i'm already feeling quite irritated....my friend tickles me trying to make me laugh but i end up more irritated ....rite now i'm doing my java programming project which is so damn tough....I had to do a calendar...but rite now i can't seem to get the date to be placed at the rite day.....must be something wrong with the formula but what???....i just can't figure it out...can someone help me out pls.....??? It's already so late now.....and i'm still in sch doing this idiotic project and on a weekend some more....wat a waste of my weekend!!!:-(

No comments: