Thursday, September 16, 2004

What a Week!!!

This week is really the busiest week of my entire semester.....I had to complete two project,having to study and doing the two quizes and finally a lab test....hai....wat a long week ....wait a min wat am i saying?....I should say wat a short week so many things to do so little time...And even worst there's no one commenting on my blog....*sigh* except for of course the one and only revelc.....actually i dun even get wat's he's trying to say on his comments....it's juz too profound for me....all i know is that he's feeling hurt and upset over sumthing i did but i already said i'm sorry wat...he really should learn how to forgive and forget....all i can do is to say sorry and although I did the same mistake again thrice with him but i never done it purposely to spite him but it seems like he thinks that i'm purposely doing it to him .....but i'm only human rite...human make mistakes....i never said that i'm perfect....but if he can't learn to accept my mistake and keep bringing it up...then i'm not the one with a problem....he's the one that got a problem

No comments: