Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My 1st ever blog!!

Hi!to all the ppl out there!!:-)wat's up??being a new blogger here...i dun really noe wat to do and expect...wat do ppl normaly write in their blog anyway...I guess i should just start by introducing myself....i'm a shy person when you 1st noe me cause i dun really talk much but i can be quite a crazy and silly sometimes just ask my frens...i tell them lame jokes all the time hehe... actually i do that just to irritate them hehe...currently i'm studying at temasek polytechnic and i'm from Singapore....basically my life seems to be full of stress 'cause the educational system here sucks...and i dun even have the time to find a guy....i dun really mind not having a boyfren but the thing is i'm really sick of going to blind dates set up by my parents,sisters,frens.it was like as if i can't find my own guy...i noe i'm single for almost 6 yrs but that doesn't mean i need a guy to complete me....i'm pretty happy with the way i'm living rite now...cause relationships are complicated and i dun think i'm ready to invest my time and sacrifice my independence with any Tom,Dick and Harry....unless of course he's my soulmate.....So my soulmate...wherever you are come find me soon before i get fed up and choose any Tom,Dick and Harry hehhe

No comments: