Monday, September 20, 2004

mY FaMILY AnD i

Feeling quite good today...everything is going on great...just finish my java presentation today and it's not as hard as i tot it would be...the last weekend is wonderful too..I ate with my whole family yesterday and spent the whole sunday together...you might think wat's the big deal and how lame this gal is to spent her weekends with her family....but to me this is really a big deal cause it's really rare for my family to spent time together as most of my family members are busy with their own stuffs.And it's really sad cause ppl take spending time with their family member for granted and prefer to spent time with their bf/gf or frens....as a results kinship began to drift apart and family members became strangers living under one roof.....and would only start to regret when their family members are gone....this is a scary tot for me and I hope it will never happen to me... tat is why i make an effort to ask my parents and siblings abt their day and if they are going out,i ask them where they are going...but too bad sumtimes they mistook my concern, they think that i'm trying to be a busybody...especially my dearest sisters...it does hurt when they say that but its ok...i understand...i will still continue to talk to them cause i really care...My family is really important to me...They are more important to me than my friends and boyfren(if I have one heheh) cause to me, frens and boyfrens come and go but family is FOREVER....no matter wat they always be by your side even if you dun care abt them.SO TAKE SOME TIME AND TALK TO YOUR FAMILY CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU CAN TURN TO WHEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE...;-)

No comments: